- RSS Channel Showcase 5383428
- RSS Channel Showcase 5784595
- RSS Channel Showcase 6588820
- RSS Channel Showcase 9164987
Articles on this Page
- 11/07/17--15:37: _Thanksgiving Dinner...
- 11/08/17--19:17: _Free Property Analy...
- 11/09/17--16:33: _Thanksgiving Desserts
- 11/10/17--19:30: _How to calculate CA...
- 11/11/17--11:00: _Famous Thanksgiving...
- 11/11/17--18:39: _How to create an em...
- 11/11/17--18:58: _Free Kale Recipes e...
- 11/12/17--19:45: _What Do I Bring wit...
- 11/13/17--17:53: _Thanksgiving Cockta...
- 11/17/17--19:26: _17 Black Friday Dea...
- 11/07/17--15:37: Thanksgiving Dinner Menu
- 11/08/17--19:17: Free Property Analysis Tool
- 11/09/17--16:33: Thanksgiving Desserts
- 11/10/17--19:30: How to calculate CAP Rate
- 11/11/17--11:00: Famous Thanksgiving Pies
- 11/11/17--18:39: How to create an email newsletter with AWeber
- 11/11/17--18:58: Free Kale Recipes eBook
- 11/12/17--19:45: What Do I Bring with Me to Thanksgiving Dinner?
- 11/13/17--17:53: Thanksgiving Cocktails & Drinks
- 11/17/17--19:26: 17 Black Friday Deals That Will Blow Your Mind
Turkey and gravy, mashed potatoes, cranberry salad, butterhorns, pecan pumpkin pie, green bean casserole and more. These Thanksgiving menu ideas are delicious, juicy and will make your mouth water. Don’t forget to comment below to let us know what you think. Turkey and Gravy Ease the holiday time crunch with a make-ahead turkey recipe that’s ready to serve when you […]
A property analysis worksheet is the most important piece of the puzzle for your property analysis needs. At least for me, I rely on this template very heavily. All you need to do is input data in the cells highlighted in green. All the rest is automatically calculated. It’s important to get familiar with the […]
The star of the day is the turkey but many believe the real deal are the sweets. You might be a person with a sweet tooth so you will enjoy some of these desserts. From pumpkin pie, pecan pie and Thanksgiving cakes, cookies and pies. These Thanksgiving desserts are sweet and a lot welcoming. Don’t forget to […]
Learning how to calculate CAP rate is easy! The CAP rate or capitalization rate is the ratio of Net Operating Income to property asset value. Net Operating Income / Purchase Price = CAP Rate Suppose the property you’re purchasing costs $120,000 and the Net Operating Income is $12,640, then: $12,640 / $120,000 = 0.1053 $12,640 […]
The Turkey may take center stage for the main meal, but these beautiful pies are some of the best Thanksgiving desserts around and are sure to give a showstopping sweet ending to your feast. Everything concerning Thanksgiving dinner is about the dessert. Create the perfect end to your Thanksgiving feast with these famous Thanksgiving pies. Don’t […]
Aweber is one of many email newsletter services out there. I will cover the basics of creating email lists, forms and campaigns with Aweber. The good news is that you can start using AWeber with a Free Trial. Yes, completely free which gives you time to make up your mind whether it meets your needs […]
We all know that Kale is very healthy but these kale recipes in this free ebook from colorfulrecipes.com will blow your mind. Get the free kale recipes ebook here.
“What can I bring with me?” That is the most asked question on Thanksgiving. When you are an invitee or a guest to a Thanksgiving dinner it is a hit or miss. Here are some tips to help you if you are a first time guest. First don’t come empty-handed. Second don’t get in the way. Third do […]
Take advantage of seasonal flavors like apple, ginger and cinnamon to make warming bourbon drinks, flavorful margaritas, hot ciders, crowd-pleasing sangria, sparkling wine cocktails, and nonalcoholic beverages. Whether you’re hosting a neighborhood party or a small gathering, these Thanksgiving cocktails will get you in the spirit. Don’t forget to comment below to let us know what you think. […]
This Black Friday will take place on Friday 24 November 2017. It is shaping up to be the best one yet! All major stores are all opening their doors on Thanksgiving day itself. Brave shoppers can get an even bigger head start on holiday savings. This will mark the countdown to Christmas. You know what […]